France-Paris Goddess and Sacred Site Tour Summer! July 5 – July 11, 2020
Summer July Paris Goddess and Sacred Site Tour for 2020!
If you are interested there will only be 6 spots.
We will focus on Goddesses, culture, history, architecture, art, writers, painters and paganism. Goddesses Our Lady Mother Mary and Mary Magdalene, the Black Madonna, Goddess Sequana “Seine River Goddess” Myths of Isis will also be our inspiration.
Sacred Sites of Paris: Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Leylines of Paris, Labyrinth of Chartres, La Madeleine Church, Arc De Triomphe, Dragons, pulling back veils, bridges, River Seine, Champs-Elysées, Petit Palais, Paris’ Museum of Modern Art, Musée Rodin (the museum hosts an extensive sculpture garden iconic works such “The Thinker”).
Visit the Historic Cathedrals and Churches Notre-Dame Cathedral, Sainte-Chappelle, St.-Denis Basilica, Royal Necropolis, the Sacre Coeur Basilica, and Canal St-Martin.
La Madeleine Church is extremely striking from the outside due to its neoclassical façade, which is very similar to an ancient Greek temple. The building has 52 Corinthian columns standing 65 ft (20 m) tall, giving the building a majestic aspect The interior of the temple is also distinct from the other places of worship. It is dimly lit with very few decorative elements giving it a special feel.
This 1-hour river cruise showcases the best riverside landmarks in Paris. You’ll see beautiful monuments and iconic bridges, with live-guided commentary explaining their historical and cultural significance. Cruises depart exclusively at the Eiffel Tower. River Cruise on the Seine: Cruise along the Seine with Les Bateaux Parisiens (the boats of Paris).
Chartres Cathedral, also known as the Cathedral of Our Lady of Chartres (French: Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Chartres), is a Roman Catholic church in Chartres, France, about 80 km (50 miles) southwest of Paris. (Labyrinth of Chartres here.)
Galeries Lafayette is a massive department store in the 9th arrondissement of Paris on Boulevard Haussmann, and its rooftop bar and restaurant both offer stunning 360 views of Paris. Beautiful sunsets.
Street markets, Paris Parks and Gardens: Bois de Boulogne, Parc des Buttes-Chaumont (bridge, lake, a grotto with a cascade and completely artificial stalactites and a lovely lake with a Corinthian temple in the middle). Opera Palais Garnier.
Don’t forget the food! Yum! Delicious Parisian cuisine. Try some of the best cheese, bread, chocolate, and other local foods
Only 6 of us are going!
Inclusions and Exclusions:
Includes: Transportation to Chartres Cathedral and entry, hotel accommodations, Hop On and Hop Off Bus (3-day Pass) entrance fees to: Louvre (Fast Track Entry), Versailles Palace, River Boat Cruise, Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Labyrinth of Chartres, La Madeleine Church, Arc De Triomphe, 2-Day Museum Pass, Musée d’Orsay (Fast Track Entry), Centre Pompidou – Musée national d’Art moderne (Fast Track Entry) Rooms are shared with a group member. 2-3 beds per room. (6 day Tour! 2 days for arrival and departures. Arrive early and stay late to see more sites. 4 Full days of visiting sacred sites and 1 free day to explore!)
Not Included: Airfare to Paris, France is not included. Meals not included. Free Day Events and Tickets Not included. Tipping not included. Travel insurance is highly recommended for medical emergencies and unexpected cancellations. UPGRADE! Private SUPERIOR INDIVIDUAL ROOM extra if available. Disneyland Paris and Express is not included.
Travel insurance is not included.
Please contact a provider. Donna Virgilio will be using http://www.allianztravelinsurance.com/
Payments/Deposits: Initial deposits up to $900 are non-refundable. Payments are made through Paypal. Paypal accepts all forms of payment credit, checking, and debit. Final Payment due by December 31, 2019
Transportation to and from airport will be recommended. Airport Shuttle Service is available with our Hotel. The airport is approximately 20 min. to Hotel and is easy to get to by taxi service.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds on initial deposits. No refunds on tour after 7 days of purchase.
Religious Sites Important to know!
Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. Improper dress could result in refused entry.
Other benefits included:
• Musée du Louvre (Fast Track Entry)
• Musée d’Orsay (Fast Track Entry)
• Centre Pompidou – Musée national d’Art moderne (Fast Track Entry)
Extra Places to visit on your FREE Days (Some Events and site may charge a fee at your own cost)
• Musée Rodin
• Espace Dali
• Musée National de l’Orangerie
• Musée national des Arts asiatiques
Places of Interest:
• Les Cars Rouges – hop on hop off bus tour
• Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise
• Wine Tasting – O Chateau
• Tour Montparnasse
• Musee Grevin – wax museum (Fast Track Entry)
• Petit Train de Montmartre
• Le Musée Gourmand du Chocolat – Choco- Story
• Musée des Égouts de Paris
• Paris Story
• Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie – La Villette
• Châteaux de Versailles
• Opera Garnier – Guided Tour
• Tours de Notre-Dame
• Chapelle expiatoire
• Château de Rambouillet
• Château de Vincennes
• Château de Pierrefonds
• Crypte archéologique du Parvis de Notre-Dame
• Maison d’Auguste Rodin à Meudon
• Musée Condé – Château de Chantilly
• Musée et domaine nationaux du Château de Compiègne
• Musée national des Châteaux de Malmaison et Bois Préau
• Basilique cathedrale de Saint-Denis
• Abbaye Royale de Chaalis- Musée Jacquemart André
• Sainte Chapelle
• Château de Maisons-Laffitte
• Villa Savoye
• Château de Fontainebleau
• Arc de Triomphe
• Musée de l’Armée, Tombeau de Napoléon 1er
• La Cinémathèque française – Musée du Cinéma
• Cite de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine – Musée des Monuments français
• Musée d’art et d’histoire du Judaïsme
• Musée de la Mode et du Textile
• Musée de la Musique – La Villette
• Musée de la Poste
• Musée de la Publicité
• Musée de l’Air et de l’Espace
• Musée d’Archéologie nationale de Saint-Germain-en-Laye
• Musée de l’Institut du Monde arabe
• Musée départemental Maurice Denis
• Musée des Arts décoratifs
• Musée des Arts et Métiers
• Musée des Plans-reliefs
• Musee du quai Branly
• Musée Gustave Moreau
• Musée national de Céramique de Sèvres
• Musée national de la Marine
• Musée national de la Renaissance – Château d’Ecouen
• Musée national de Port-Royal des Champs
• Musée national du Moyen Age – Themes de Cluny
• Musée national Eugène Delacroix
• Musée Nissim de Camondo
Gardens in Paris:
Bonus Gifts and Discounts:
• 10% off at Wazawok
• 15% off at Flams
• VIP shopping card at Printemps department store
• 15% off at Café Grevin
• La Vallee Village – free shuttle bus from central Paris and 3 discount vouchers for shops of their choice (need to prebook bus)
• Free perfume gift from Fragonard Parfumeur
• Free bag from Galeries Lafayette
• Free aperitif at L’atelier Renault
• Hard Rock Café: Buy 1 main course and get free chips and salsa, 2 main courses and receive a free hot fudge sundae to share, buy 4 main courses and get a free soft drink per person. Spend over 25 euros in the shop and get a free souvenir, over 45 euros and get a free souvenir glass or spend 55 euros and get a free cap.
Spend one extra Day! Book Disneyland Paris Express and Visit Disney Paris! Cost at your own expense!